Total page showings

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 5, 5-6

A picture of my favorite memory.

Okay, the last two pictures, here we go!

Picture five!


Croatia, my love! this is a picture from the "civilian" harbor of Krk, on the island of Krk. Yeah. It is pronounced something like "krek" or.. I don't know ;-) I went diving there with my local youth club, and it was just amazing! The water was about 20+ degrees and the visibility was just amaziiiing! I know I've said it a lot, but seriously, it was just like diving into a piece of heaven, so many colors, fishes, animals, plants and corals! I want to go there again!

Picture six!


This picture is from a summer day in a meadow near where I live. This picture just reminds me of other and kind of simpler times! I really don't mean to sound all sappy and crap like that.. But tings were just different, we were four girls who had each other, and we were more or less up against the world. Wow. That sounds sappy! But I am not kidding here, this is just about 1½ years ago, but so much has changed since then! This is still a good memory though!

No comments:

Post a Comment