Total page showings

Monday, March 4, 2013

Good morning sunshine

Good morning guys!

Here it is 08:31am, and I am currently having a History lesson. When I woke up this morning the sun was shining, and the bright light had awoken me. I have been missing the bright mornings, I always feel so down in the dark mornings. Of course it can can nice an cozy to just fluf around (I use the word "fluf" whenever I don't know which word to say..) in a blanket wit a cup of tea when it's dark outside - but I have just missed the bright mornings!

Sunday my parents and I were looking after my brother and his girlfriend's dog, and I was in charge of walking it. The sun was shining, but it was still windy, so I put on my big winters coat, and poped some music in my ears. Halfway through the walk I thought I heard someone call my name, and I took out my earplugs.

This is going to sound so fucking cliche, but it baffled me what I heard when I took out the plugs. I heard the birds chirp and sing. I smiled like a freaking idiot - this is one of the things that I have been missing the most. The birds singing! I also came across some of the spring flowers, it was amazing!


Just because I love this song, and because it is an amazing spring song ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment