Total page showings

Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Holiday"

Hi guys!

I am currently on a one week break from school, or as my mother likes to call this vacation: "work week"! She is seriously yaking up about every little god damn thing, and it is driving me crazy!! I have an assignment due to Tuesday, and she is constantly on my back about it. It is for bloody Tuesday, woman! If I make it back alive, I will be proud!

You know when you have a holiday, you usually get to sleep in, right? Well, not me! I am woken up at about 9 a-bloody-m, and if I then seem a bit tired or slow, my parents bark at me and tell me to get my ass moving! They are going to kill me, I swear to God! Let me have my fucking (my phone is having difficulties accepting the fact that I want to type "fuck" or "fucking"...) vacation would you?!

I kind of expected my anger towards my parents to sort of fade away while writing this, like it usually does when I am upset about something and write about it, but it just doesn't seem to happen. Sadly, because it could really use a cool down...

Sight..

No comments:

Post a Comment