Total page showings

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 9

A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most.

This is a really hard one, because I have actually had a few amazing people who have been supporting as shit! They have gotten me through the 9 years of bulling and have helped me in the progress of becoming the (I like to see my self as this) strong and independent young woman/teenager I am today.

  
This picture is one or two years old, but these two girls are still my angels! Whenever I have had any problems, these girls have been there for me! When I had broken up with my ex and was home alone, they called me up and convinced me to drop by for a talk and up of tea. I really do not know what or who I would have been without these two angels! 

For an example, we all had an agreement with our parents that we weren't drinking until the day we turned 16. Everybody in our class thought we were freaks for not drinking, and we weren't invited to any of the parties or anything like that. We three had each other to get through it, and that surely helped withstanding the social exclusion a lot!

I love you girls, never leave me, okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment