Total page showings

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hillarious

Hi guys!

Don't judge me now.. but I am a twilight fan! To the series defense, Edward is a lot less gay in the books ;-) Hahaha - as you see, I don't mind jokes about, or joking with the movies even though I like the series! See, I am not one who can't take a joke, or even an insult.

(I don't know where I am going with this, so I am just going to post the picture I meant to post, and get on with it..)


I have to admit, I find this funny, and extremely accurate! I am myself a Team Draco all the way! Seriously, how can you not find this guy hot? I mean EXCUSE ME, CAN I GET A PIECE OF DEATH EATER?! YES PLEASE!!

Well excuse me my fangirling, but seriously, Tom Felton is hot. He is fucking hot and your argument is invalid!!!

Seriously though.. What is life? 
 Well, I will get on with my life then.. Oh! And the blog is hitting 1400 views soon - this is crazy! ;-)

Bye guys! - Sleep tight! ;-)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment