Total page showings

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Apolegetic

Hi there..

I know I promised that I would never ever sat sorry for being a slog poster, but I really feelmlike I have to this time.

Things have been quite messed up in my life mostly. Well, not as much in my life as just in my head, but surely that is enough for me! I have been busy with schoolwork lately, and besides that I have to convince myself that I am not getting a "fake depression" as I call it, so a lot of my enegy is right now going to my brain, to control my mind.

This week is tough, and next week is going to be as well. I have 6 hours of school + the breaks, a day, and with 4 different subjects each day that means quite some homework. When I am done with the homework I do not really have antydning to do, so I just wander around the house, and I almost always end up snacking on something, and it is mostly unhealthy. This is my little private therapist... Haha!

It might not seem like I am dealing with a lot here, but to me it is enough, and even though this is my private lille therapist thing, there are people I know reading it, and I dont want them to worry about me because of something I end up writing in a melodramatic moment, hope that is okay ;-)

This post is written on an iPad with this sodding autocorrect, sorry for any stupid mistakes, or words suddenly starting with a big letter ;-)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment