Total page showings

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 13

A picture of my favorite band/artist.

This lovely lad is Ed Sheeran. I have been a fan of his for a while, and I really really love his songs. i have his album "+" (yes it actually called plus), and on there you find so many amazing songs! For me, Ed's songs are about things more real to me that "shootin dem fuckars in dem az if dem be lokkin ma gurl!"... I mean.. Yeeez!

Ed's songs are for an example about a Young girl who is on a wrong path in life, the sorrow of two friends of his loosing their unborn child, missing home and of course also love. But love in the super extremely cheesy and almost disgusting way (depending on oppinion, some of the songs are cheesy though..), but in a sweet way, and describet differently than most of the pop lovesongs today.

To me, Ed is perfect, simply because he isn't at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment