Total page showings

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Éire

Hi guys!

WUHUU! I AM GOING TO IRELAND - WUUUH! WUUUUH! HURRAH! ASDFGHJKL!!

Seriously guys, this is awesome! I've been wanting to go to Ireland for a while, and I am totally high on the prospect of going! It isn't until the fall, but I am already excited on the same state as a little child going to a candy store, or something similar to that! Seriously, I am so excited I would scream!

The reason to this trip, is kind of "caused" by my father, since he is going to a dentist conference in Dublin (I think it happens in Dublin..?), and since I have been all excited about wanting to go to Ireland at some point, my dad suggested that we went there in the autumn holiday, the same time as the congress/conference thingy.

Since I went to Scotland in 2011 (and actually before that), I've been dying to go to Ireland! I honestly don't really know why I seem so obsessed with Ireland and Scotland, or just Great Britain in general, but I just..I love it! ;-) Well, the trip to Scotland was amazing, I really loved it, even though the Scottish people litter quite a bit! No offense to any of you guys, but they did! :-)


So.. Ireland! I don't know what to expect, but I am so excited, and there is no way anything is going to get me down about this. My dad started joking about me having to be alone 75% of the time, because my parents are going to be in the pub, and I can't join them. Haha, I wouldn't really be sad about it, I am going to be about 17 and a half years old, so I wouldn't mind at all! Haha, I am already looking forward to this!

I am stopping myself now, because I am starting to ramble, I don't really make any sense anymore, and I need to shower before I go to bed, and it is 22:03 here!

Bye guys! - Éire, here I come (In about half a year..)!!
- K

No comments:

Post a Comment