Total page showings

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Finally

Hi guys!

Wuhuuu! I am done! I am finally done with the surprise homework! Sigh. I am finally done, at since I have to get early up tomorrow, it is about bed time. I am not really bothered by it though, I don't have anything else constructive to do. So, 12 pages of math, drama and native language have been read, and my brain and eyes are tired!

I think I will actually try to be a little responsible, and head to bed soon, I have from 8:15 to 14:30 tomorrow, and it's some of the heavy subjects, so I really don't want to be all zombie during the entire day. I haven't been today, but the second I got home I felt like I hadn't slept in days.

My mother thinks it's still follow up stuff from my long time illness, the doctors did say it could be up to half a year, but I just really don't hope so, that would just be a kick in the stomach.. Weird metaphor, I know. It it really is these follow up things, like sudden tiredness, at least it would make sense? I am more or less running around the school area during school time and laughing, but the second I get home, as mentioned, I feel zombie?

Bye guys! - Proud of my own reponsebility!
- K

No comments:

Post a Comment