Total page showings

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A guilty pleasure

Hi guys!

Yesterday afternoon my mom took me shopping in one of the bigger cities near where we live. We went right after my school, with a stop at a shop (da rhyme MASTA!) that sells wine, food and stuff. My dad is hunting in Germany this weekend, so we decided to do a mother-daugter-afternoon, and it was really nice! Since I started high school, I barely see my parents, they are working and I have school to 15:30 very often, so it was nice with some time alone with her.

As I might have mentioned before, I am still trying to find out which style I dress in. Right now my closet is just one big pile of confusion - more or less! I have a lot of statement t-shirts from when I had a sort of period when those were practically the only shirts i would wear. I feel like I am growing a bit out of that, and more in to a... Well, there's my problem! I just don't know which style I am dressing as. I've always said that I am not really dressing mainstream, because I want to stand out from the crowd, but in the later years I have picked on a lot for doing exactly that, so I am trying to find the golden middle way. Okay, that was long, on with it!

I went to GinaTricot where I tried on A LOT of clothes, I was going crazy, and I just tried everything on I liked. Well, I ended up with two shirts, a long sleeved black and white striped tee and a blue see-though printed shirt. I had tried on so much clothes, but they just.. They didn't fall into my taste, my mother liked almost everything I tried on, but I didn't. At NewYorker I tried on another shirt, but again, looked good on the hanger, not so much on me ;-)


After trying on a bunch of tees and a couple of trousers I decided on two alike printed see-through tees, a plain black sweater, a black tee with a bow, a bordeaux long sleeved tee and a beige flappy long tee. On the way out of the shop my mother spotted a very cute owl tee, and we bought that as well. Thanks to the major January sale, I got it all for the price of two regular priced shirts! I love sales! <3

It seems like this is turning into a fashion blog, but that is ot happening, nope nope nope! Never!

We went to Vero Moda to look for a pair of jeans, since my favorite pair died during my crash on the scooter. May they rest in peace (what am I doing?!). So we stopped by, and after just 5 minutes or so in the shop I found a table with the awsomest (new word) pairs of jeans I have ever seen! There lay a pair of high-waist army-green jeans, along with a bordeaux pair! Heaven? I think so! ;-) While I was trying the two pairs on, my mom found a really crazy awesome pair of jeans, i love them!


After a long and nice day, we ate at Subway, a footlong secured a quite nice lunch for me today as well! This shopping stuff is really a guilty pleasure of mine, I love it, and I think it is just so nice to walk around with the people you are shopping with, but whenever I shop with my mother I feel so fucking guilty afterwards because she pays, and then when we get home, I unpack and look at the bills. Ugh! She says it doesn't matter, and that she loved seeing me happy for the clothes she buys me, and that I deserve it -  but I can't help but feeling a bit guilty. I just don't think there's a way around it. I guess I should just stop whining and enjoy it? I try to ;-)

I have nothing else to do the rest of the day, so I think I will make a couple more posts- And sorry for the length of this one, it's kinda getting out of hand ;-) Compensating for the lack of posts from yesterday? Might be!

Bye guys! - Guilty pleasure, sounds sexy?
- K 

No comments:

Post a Comment