Total page showings

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Master of procrastination

Hi guys!

I should be studying right now. I should be a good girl and do my history homework! I am still a bit behind with last times homework, and I promised myself that I would do ALL my homework, and get it done in time, and the best way possible this year. But. That hasn't really worked out for me yet.. I am quite disappointed in myself right now, but i can't really help but procrastinate.

Procrastination is really one of my worst habits ever. It stops me from doing all the most important things, or just from what I have been told to do! For an example: The other day my mother told me to clean my desk (no, she does not own the ability to just let me have my organized mess for myself..), and I ended up trying to learn to juggle. On my table these juggling balls where, all wrapped up from when I got them for Christmas.

I don't really know how I ended up trying to juggle (and possibly smash everything fragile in my room..), but I didn't really get my desk cleaned, sadly. I didn't really feel bad about it, because it as so much more fun to try to juggle than cleaning. Sometimes I really want to damn myself into the deepest depths of Hell because I procrastinate too bloody much!

When I am trying to making my homework, I might go and make myself a cup of tea. Now this might not seem like procrastination to any of you guys - but knowing myself and my bad habits, this is clearly just a way to get away from my duties with a good excuse. And if I don't let logic kick in, I will take the smallest cup possible, just so I have more excuses to go and get more tea, because I will empty the cup quicker.

See? I am doing it again! Honestly, this blog is more or less the biggest source to procrastination in my life right now.. I regret nothing! 

Bye guys! - Procrastination, here we go again ;-)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment