Total page showings

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Links, spam, adverts

Hi guys!

My attention has been drawn to the fact that some of my posts seem to have links to various weird products. I would like to point out that if these links appear, it is not I who have put them there! I do not have any partnership with any sites about getting paid for mentioning products or stuff like that!

This blog is 100% non profit for me. I do not receive any money for this blog. I will never post any links to sites which sells weird stuff, or that isn't mentioned in the posts! I advise you to not follow any pop-ups or weird adverts!


Now that we have this stated, I wish you a good evening, morning, day or whatever time at the day it is with you right now! And just to end this post properly, here's a picture of a fat, red cat:


No comments:

Post a Comment