Total page showings

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tattly

Hi guys!

I just came across the webpage tattly.com! I have previously made a post about me wanting a tattoo like crazy! My parents are very much against it, so it is not going to happen before I am 18, and maybe not even before I have left home. It is not that my parents would cut me off, they just really don't like the thought of me having something permanently inked into my skin, something I might regret.

Therefor, I was extremely excited when I found this website! They sell a lot of different "fake tattoos" that you simply apply, wear it, and then it comes off slowly by a week or so. I really, really like this idea, and I am certainly going to buy some of them!

I am going to list a few, I found a lot of favorites, and here are a few of them:

"Love"
Big Dipper - glow in the dark
"What to focus on" - I looove this!
Floral - pretty and feminine
Peacock - I LOVE THIS ONE!!
Birthday garland - haha, this is mostly for the fun ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment