Total page showings

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mother Nature's PMS

Hi guys!

I really hope I am not the only one who has had it with Mother Nature's PMS?! The switching back and fourth from Winter to some wart Spring and then back again, I have honestly had enough! During the Winter months I have been one of the annoying people who have just been super excited about the snow, and praising it like it was some sort of God. I love snow... IN THE WINTER!

So now it is officially Spring plus a whole frikkin' month. I am starting to get a little upset here. Luckily the weather seems to be turning for the better (hmm... wonder when have I heard that before?), but caused by the last few weeks, my trust in the weather forecast is second to none. Barely existing. But I have my hopes up, the last few days have been lovely ;-)

Also, when the weather changes to the better, I can start driving to school on my scooter again! I know it is way more environmentally friendly to ride the bike, but I just live to far away from my school to do that every god damn day, especially because I always fuck something up in the morning, and end up being late, and then if I had to take the bike I would be horribly late! Why am I even defending myself here, there shouldn't be a need for that! Damn, I am cutting this one here. Bam!

I noticed today that the sun was still up at about 7:15 PM, which made me extremely happy! I love the long and light evenings, and that has been what I have missed the most during the winter, the light! I really sound weird now, don't I? Well, never the less, the light is what I have been missing the most, and it is finally returning! My birthday is in start May, so I hope for a long and nice evening where I can just chill with some friends! I am starting to ramble right now, so I will let this be one of the last sentences!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment