Total page showings

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Picture: memories

Hi guys!

Yesterday my friend Julie and I were talking about our old class, and somehow we came to talk about a group we made on Facebook for our old class, and we wondered if it was still there. Apparently Julie went searching for it, because a few hours later I got notifications that she had liked stuff in the group.

I checked out some of the stuff that was in the group, pictures and posts - and I honestly relieved some of the moments I mostly felt like forgetting, but I also found some pictures from a "trip" to our class teachers summer house. After we had taken our last exams, and we just waiting for our "graduation" from ground school.

These are some of the pictures;

These two pictures honestly make me so happy, and I can't help but smile. Some of the people from the class decided to go down to the beach, and I went out and walked in the water. Helene didn't go as far out, but she called me in at one point, and then we got this picture taken. I love it, we are both smiling and clearly happy! We had finished our finals and we were just a few days away from a month if vacation.

After our "graduation" I went three weeks to Germany - and I remembering looking at for an example these pictures when I was missing Helene very much. These pictures represent some very good memories, and I love them really much. I am so glad that I found them again, thanks go out to Julie!

Just about an hours drive, and then I am home again! And apart from going to a scouting meeting tomorrow afternoon at 4PM, I have the entire day off, so I am seriously hoping for the sun to shine, so that I can lay outside and maybe be so lucky to get some colour on my pale corpus! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog while checking out a "Ghost" chain letter..can't seem to stop reading it. Nice work. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete