Total page showings

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Don't even know?

Hi again guys!

I am (still) on the road, and I am still quite bored. I tried sleeping, because as we all know, sleep is a magical thing that makes the times fly by. At that time I was in the backseat, and I leaned down to my mother's shoulder to rest, but just as I was falling asleep - she asked me to lean on the window instead. I tried, I honestly did, but I am just and exactly too tall to be able to lean down on the window frame, and even the head support thingy. Yes, I know that you are able to adjust those things - but I couldn't be bothered to do so.

My father apparently thought that I was "being hysterical" about it, because I said that's I couldn't lean down there comfortably and yet did so, so after we stopped to get the dogs out for a bit (yes, we have three dogs with us, of various size), he insisted to sit in the back with my mother and my brother's girlfriend, so that now it was his turn to "be hysterical" about his bad back and I don't even know what? So now I am riding shotgun with my brother as "pilot".

My dad has gone inside a shop to buy stuff for lunch, and my mother is out walking the dog. She does, for some reason, insist on having her out every time we stop, because out little dog, Chili, just doesn't want to do her God damn business! It is kind of frustrating, but you can't really blame her, too many new things are going on at one time to concentrate. 

As mentioned, still on the road and still pretty bored.. But, this time we are closer - duh! ;-) and this time when sitting in the front, I actually have fair chance of getting some sleep! We have about an hour's drive - so I am cutting it here - and I will try to get some sleep, I have been yawning a lot writing this, so ehm - bye ;-)

(Pictures of boredom, tadaaaa)


No comments:

Post a Comment