Total page showings

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Video: Fnah

Hi guys!

Sorry for the weird title; I couldn't figure out an appropriate title for this post, or even the video? I made a sort of vlog, same stuff as usual; me talking about a lot of things without saying much of any sort of importance! So yeah, if you feel like watching it, feel free, and if not, feel free to ignore this post! ;-)


I think the quality and sound is okay - it better be, I recorded with my (honestly) quite fucking expensive camera! The thumbnail is downright adorable, I know, but the others were even worse! I do a lot of derping around in this one, as usual, but I had a fun time making it, so I hope that I wont waste 8 minutes of your lives completely?

Helene is staying for the night, and in the morning I am going to work out at my high school gym with some of my friends. I know what you are thinking: "You? Workout?!", yeah it came as a surprise to me as well.. but I actually went in my own free will, and with the help of Elisa I will hopefully stick to exercising this time, plus, it is free ;-)

I better get to bed, I am falling asleep on top of my computer in a few minutes, and Helene sounds like she is about done in the bathroom - see you guys later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment