Total page showings

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

One and only

Hi guys!

I am totally exited, I have ordered a ring from etsy! I will just clarify that I am not trying to advertise for the site, I am just super excited about this ring! It is a silver ring, it's adjustable, and it is a big silver flower! It is super charming, and I am more or less already in love with it!


I am planning on using mostly for partying, but also just to wear at everyday purposes. It is just so adorable! I bought it mostly as a compulsive action, since it was the only one left, and I just. I need it! It is being shipped from the US, so might not have it until the end of February. I will be patient and happily wait for the day to the package with my new ring to arrive!


These are pictures from the webshop where I bought it, and it is one of a kind, nobody else will have the exact same ring, I love the thought of that! Having the one and only (haha, got that one?) ring of this kind! I know I sound like some really girly and "OMG"-ish girl.. But I just wanted to write about this one thing, since I am so excited for it! :-)

Bye guys! - I can't wait to receive it!
- K 

No comments:

Post a Comment