Total page showings

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rant: #Cut4Bieber

Hi guys!

This post, as you might have guessed, is about the absurd phenomenon called "#cut4bieber" or in some cases, "#cutforbieber", on Twitter. This is insane! You can try to search for it on the website, it is absurd, it really is! These teenage girls are cutting themselves up, and crying their eyes out. There is even a girl who threatens to "sacrifice" her hamster!! I mean, what. the. flying.fuck. is. this. shit?!

Apparently The Biebs has been caught carrying some weed. I know it is against the law, and shit - but seriously? Cutting in yourself like your arm is a piece of ham, or something? Get over yourselfes! Yesus fucking Christos!


This has got to stop! Seriously, this is like pissing up and down all the people who are actually suffering from self-harm, and it is so disrespectful! I found this tweet from the official Cancer (thing?) account on Twitter, and I totally agree with this;


I am speechless.. And if you know me the slightest, you will know that it is really hard to achieve! If you are actually doing this, please stop it!
1) It is not worth it! Self-harm is never good, and doing it for the sake of a celebrity? Just stop!
2) You are taking the absolute piss on the one who actually need help because they have a serious condition!
3) If you are doing this, you need mental help! Hate me all you want, but this is sick.. Just stop it!!

Hate me all you want, but this is funny!
As you might know me, I have a way of dealing with this shit, and it is *TADAA* humor! I mostly deal with shit like this with humor, because even though some people might think it's too early, I like to joke to make people see how retarded something is, or just to get something out of my system, without yelling someones head of!


Cutting yourself just because Justin smokes weed? Come on, Justin is (supposed to be) a grown man, and he needs to deal with his own shit. He knows what he is doing, and if he wants to smoke a blunt, a bunch of (again hate me, but this is the truth!) brain-dead obsessive fangirls are not going to fucking stop him, okay? You should shut your fucking mouth and put the fucking razor down! If you are upset with Justin Bieber smoking, then just stop listening to his music? Stop supporting him, simple as that! Don't self harm on the account of him, that is just stupid!

Rant over, you can throw your hate at me know, I am prepared for the shitstorm!

Bye guys! - Today's teens.. Seriously.. >_<
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment