Total page showings

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Looks like/feels like

Hi guys!

I was surfing the smosh website, and I came across a post with "Looks like/feel like", and since I can both relate to most of these pictures, and I did laugh i bit of them I decided to post some of them- so here we go! ;-)

NOTE: Just before I post the pictures, I want to say thanks to you guys, I mean.. 57 page showings in one finnicking (HG reference - yay!) day! I am so bloody impressed! Hehe - I don't understand this, but I am grateful though! ;-)


This is one I can relate to 100%! The other day when my mother and I were driving home at nighttime when it was snowing like this, I tried explaining this to her, but I sadly don't think she got it.. Well, the point just was that I can really relate to this one! :-)


Everybody can relate to this one. No matter what! :-)


Pokemon, ahhh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment