Total page showings

Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 12

A picture of something I love.


Skiing! I bloody love it to the bone! This picture is a couple of years old, but it will do just fine for the purpose ;-) As I said, I love skiing, and I have been skiing since I was four years old. I have so far been going with my parents, but this year I am going with the youth club! I am so exited!

We are going to Austria, near the skiing area of Wagrain. My ex boyfriend is going as well, you know - the one who treatened to kill himself and stuff like that? Yeah. We agreed to act civil, but I honestly don't really want to talk to him. I have notning against him, and I am going to be friendly if I have to talk to him, but really don't feel the desire to do so in any way, ugh! Luckily for me one of his best friends are going as well, combined with him never before skiing, so I hopefully don't have to talk to him that much ;)

Blog post over, bum ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment