Total page showings

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Catching up

Since I was down with mono I have been fed these nasty and kind of weird vitamin pill things,nto prevent me from catching any sickness like the flu or a stupid could because my immune system kind of "broke" during the mono.

But now, the sickness I have been avioding has apparently caught up on me. I took home from school early today, I felt (and looked apparently) like crap, and my friends told me to go home - which I then did. I feel nausious, I have a headache and a little bit fever. Ugh.

I don't want to be complaining and bitchy about it, it is just something to get over with, can't really do much about it. So aften I got home, I went to bed, turned the tv on and I have been laying here and feeling a little bad for myself, hehe ;-) CSI and CSI: New York is on, so with that a buckets of tea, I think I'll be fine ;-)

The water is ready for another cup, so I'll go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment