Total page showings

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 3

A picture of my favorite show


The Big Bang Theory - oh yeah! Being the girls I am with me embracing my inner nerd, I love this show! I love the socially awkward Raj (second from the right), the self pronounced "sex-god" Howard (to the right), the on and of relationship between Leonard (left) and Penny (the girl) and the amazing and practically indescribable Sheldon (in the middle) who just doesn't understand sarcasm or when people are being ironic.

The fact that these guys are the biggest nerd ever, and they are all really socially awkward just makes it all much better! The way they can talk with each other and still misunderstand what they are talking about completely.. I love it! How the group still includes Sheldon kind of baffles me. He can be such an annoying prick, but they still kind of love him, i do as well ;-)


Rock on - this show is amazing, end of story ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment