Total page showings

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stuff, and lots of it

TRHOGIBFLKVNÆEORFLJBVNDTRÆOSIFLBKNTTÆROFDHIJLBKDÆOBDRILSDKFGNBLD
- okay, my system is cleansed - 

Hi guys!

Sorry for the cleansing stuff, it's just something you need to do from time to time. The blog is nearing the 1700 page showings, the last couple of hundreds views have come really fast (according to my standards), and this is really weird, especially since I was flipping tables and up under the roof when I got 100 views. Wow!

There's about 3 days left to vote for which 30 days photo challenge you want me to do, there's three different, and I would love you to vote! Voting can be done by two simple clicks, top left corner (more or less). Two people have voted already, but since this is (hopefully) going to spam this blog 30 constructive days, I hope you would drop a vote, on which one you would like me to do! :-)

Tomorrow I am going shopping with my mother, and I can't wait to go on January sale with her! i am looking for a pair of pants, since my favorite pair got damaged when I crashed my scooter, and some skirts and dresses to wear at everyday things, like school. I've been told to try to expand my wardrobe a little, towards the more feminine side. I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt, but I really want to try the more feminine, I just hope I won't look like a potato or something like that! ;-)

It is getting a bit late for me with my ragged sleep-pattern, and I have to get early up in the morning, so I will head to bed soon! I really don't have more to talk about anyway, so I will end it here! ;-)

Bye guys! - I can't even handle 1700 , like WAT?
- K

No comments:

Post a Comment