Total page showings

Monday, January 14, 2013

Boredom in the form of school

Hi guys!

Today have so far been freaking boring. Except for drama - drama is freaking awesome! I have 4 blocks of 95 minutes today, so I am "already" halfway on this hell ride. God damn, I am already dying of boredom - I am too young to die from this! So, the first block was English, and since the class I've "dropped in to" 's English teacher has been away for about 2-3 month, so they are a bit behind on the grammar.
Since we are 5 "new" students who have had the grammar shit, we were put in the hallways, to do something else but all the grammar.

So our new teacher made us do an essay. Hurrah. Do you feel my incredible enthusiasm shine through the computer screen? Yeah well. I don't. So, we had to do this analysis, and hand it in at the end of the lesson. AT THE FUCKING END OF THE LESSON! Seriously, how the fuck did she expect us to do an essay in 1½ hours? Well, she extended the limit to this evening, so I have a little time to correct some potential flaws and write a little more. I really thing I have repeated myself about 3 times with everything I've written. Someone help me!

Right now I am having math, and this is seriously just crap. We are going through some of the homework they others had, and I am really just doing nothing here, so I decided to write a post. One of the guys were reading a bit over my shoulder, and asked me in kind of panicked way if we had any English homework, because I was writing something in English. Quite amusing actually! I kind of wish I had told him something crazy, right? Could have been fun!

Okay, the bell is ringing to next block, last one - yus! I just have to get through 95 minutes of boredom and torture. What a joy!

Bye guys! - Blueberry drinks and grapes gets me through the day!
- K

No comments:

Post a Comment