Total page showings

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The photo challenge

Hi guys!

So, a few (very few) of you guys have voted for which photo challenge I should do. And the winner is... * drum roll* (I admit, it might not seem that exciting..)

BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO CHALLENGE THING!


So this is the one I am going to be doing. Since I am going on a skiing vacation in week 7, I am going to queue the posts, so I make sure there will be a new one up everyday. This means that from this day, and 30 days ahead, this blog is going to be spammed by a picture a day, so I hop e you can stick through it! :-) Some of the posts might have text to it, explaining why I have chosen the picture and so on.

I know already that some of the days I might find it difficult to find or snap a picture totally fitting to the question, but I am going to do my absolutely best! :-)

Bye guys! - This is indeed going to be challenging!
- K

No comments:

Post a Comment