Total page showings

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Status for the wounds..

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS PICTURES OF WOUNDS WITH SLIGHT VIEWS OF BLOOD AND SCRATCHES, IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE TO SUCH THINGS I SUGGEST YOU MIGHT SKIP THIS POST! :-)

Hi guys!

So, status on my, more or less, self deflected wounds. My elbow is turning a very pretty shade of blue and purple around the actual wound. God, the word wound just sounds so violent! How about we say scratch for this one? I think it is a bit more appropriate :-)

Bam, right there for you! Be happy that I've already cleaned it today! ;-)
Now to where it's a bit more serious! The knee area, du du DUUUU! Hahaha! I am acting a bit silly about this, I think it's my kind of "defense mechanism", as my friend called it, to block out the shock of what actually happened. If we think reallyyyy pessimistic here, I could have been killed.. Yikes! I really think I block it out with humor, it is kind of scary to think of! ;-)

Bleh! This sucks!
Anyway, death thoughts aside, My knee looks... weird.. It's like I have two kneecaps because the part just under my actual knee is swollen as fuck! The knee itself isn't nearly as colored as the lower part of my back thigh (if that makes any sense?) that got stuck between my scooter and the ground! Damn, it's like a tiny rainbow moved in, under my skin!

The underside of my lower thigh, right "under" the knee.
Another thing about this that just sucks major ass, is that my knee is all swollen (as mentioned), so wearing jeans is completely off the table! I am currently lagging around in my sweatpants, not that I really mind, I love any occasion to wear these comfy pants, but wearing them to school? I don't think so ;-) I have done it before, I just don't feel as well in them there, as I do here at home! ;-)

I am mostly shy as fuck about my body, and here I am, showing of my wounds and scratches, haha - I must be crazy!

Bye guys! - I'm turning into a human rainbow! 
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment