Total page showings

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January sucks

Hi guys!

With the "new" layout, I am planning to change the background during the change of the seasons. A few days ago I wanted to change the background to something a bit more spring-ish, but my best friend Helene, gout slightly upset over it and argued that "Sara (her twin sister) and I are winter children! You can change the background after that, but Sara and I are winter children. The end." and who can argue with that?

So now I have to wait until start February to change the background. The reason I want to change it already is because here, it's almost spring temperatures! It sucks when you're supposed to be in January, and the weather is acting like you're in March or April.. I want there to be snow in January, or just dry. One of the two.

Not the crappy weather we have now. It's rainy, windy and grey.. I can in all honesty tell you that I haven't seen the Sun shine for days! There's just sooo many clouds! And the clouds are affecting the temperature as well, sigh, clouds should just sod off! I have been driving the scooter to school the last couple of days, and it has been hell.

Not to over exaggerate, but the randomly blowing winds has almost knocked me off the road, and the rain is soaking me. What a joy to drive a scooter..! Haha, enough of my complaining! I hope you enjoy the weather a bit more than I am, because the world need some positivity!

Bye guys! - Boredom causes me to procrastinate!
- K 

No comments:

Post a Comment