Total page showings

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 11

A picture of something I hate.


For this I choose bullying. Bullying should stop right fucking now! I can not in words express how much I actually hate this shit, so I won't start. Since a couple of my family members have died from cancer, I considered choosing that, but since cancer isn't something inflicted to us by other people, I choose bullying.

I don't understand how a person can bring themselves to put another human through the mental torture of bullying. I just can't fit it inside my head in any way. I myself have been a victim of bullying, and it went on for 9 years. Nine freaking years! That's about 56% of my entire life. Though, going through these years I never understood what drove someone to bully. One of my biggest wishes is that bullying will stop - though I know there will always be some pricks out there, making sure my wish is not going to come true.

Fuck bullying, if you are a bully, I hope Karma get's to you as soon as possible, and that she is having the worst PMS in history!

No comments:

Post a Comment