Total page showings

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Potato sack

Hi guys!

I would love to tell you something extremely inspiring, or something amazing that would change your view of the world as we see it toady. Unfortunately, I don't have any fantastic quotes or lyrics in store, well nothing life changing or anything. So you will just have to stick with me during this little tale of my amazingly ordinary day!

School was it's usual boring self, 4 blocks of physics, math, drama and native language. I switched study line, and the one I am on right now is behind my old class with about 4-5 calculations, and therefor I didn't really do anything in class today, I just needed to make half a calculation, that was it!

The last block (one block is 95 minutes) we had native language, and we were analyzing and translating an old kind of song/tale-something. The main character is some wards really fucked up, and some of the boys really had some funny explanations as to why this dude did what he did. Needless to say, I was really cracking up a few times, and that earned me some rather strict glares from our teacher. I hope she learns to cope with me, or else these 3 years are going to be rough! ;-)

So now I am home, and have been for quite some time, and I really want to go to the gym. Ever since my sickness my shape has been totally fucked up. Seriously, 3-4 month where you are now allowed to do any sort of exercise, because you might die from it(!!!), can really fuck you up, and it has to me. As one of these aftereffects from the sickness is tiredness, and it is making it harder for me to get my lazy butt to the gym.

I really feel like a sack of potatoes, and I am really not liking what I see in the mirror, so I am trying to do something about it! I am going shopping with my mom tomorrow, and I think I feel like I deserve it, if I actually get my butt out of the chair, and to the gym! So here we go! I am getting dressed, and ready to go!

Bye guys! - More fitness, less fatness!
- K

No comments:

Post a Comment