Total page showings

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 5, 1-2

A picture of my favorite memory.

Picture nummer eins!


This is from Turkey. It is a couple of years ago, and I went there with my parents. On the picture we are out on a private boat on a seaside tour of Alanya where we lived. A friend of my parents showed us around the city and took me shopping one of the days, it was really a super nice vacation, especially because we left the cold Europe for a while ;-)

Picture two!


This is just.. Gah, this picture is just perfect! It is a picture of me and Lotta, a Swedish girl I met at the language course in Germany. The course was over 3 weeks, and even though there was both ups and downs, it was 3 amazing weeks, and I met so many amazing people! I can't even begin to describe these 3 weeks in so little time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment