Total page showings

Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 2

A picture of me and the person closest for longest.

That person is either my mother or my friend Helene. I can tell already that this is going to be super girly and sappy, but you just have to live with that guys ;-)

My mother has been with me through everything (this is fucking logical since she is my mother, duh!). I know it is logical even for blondes and all that shit, but I just know some people where there mothers are absent, and they are not as close with their mothers as I am with mine. Throughout mt childhood and early teens, I have been through a lot of shit that no child, or teen or adult for that matter, should have to go through! I've been bullied a lot, and my mother has always been there. 

I might think she has been understanding, but looking back at it now, I understand that she did her est to protect me.I love my mother more than anyone is this hole world, and even though we argue a freaking lot, we always get on good terms again, and I can tell her absolutely everything. That fact that I might not choose to do it is a whole other story though! ;-)

Helene. Oh, where to begin with Helene? Helene has been my best friend since 2nd grade, and I love her so bloody much! The only limit for what I would do for that girl is the law! We have been through the bullying together, and we found strength in each others support. I can tell Helene everything without being judged, and she is ready if I need her. I would go through water and fire for that girl! 

When ever I have had an argument with my mother, a fight with my father or any other problem, I could come to her. She is my support through all that is good and evil! Without wanting to sound way to melodramatic, Helene and her sister Sara are one of the main reasons I am still on this planet. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment