Total page showings

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Winter on retreat

After having about fourteen days with both day and night frost in a row, it seems like winter is on a bit of a  retreat. The weather forecast promises us about a week of plus degrees. This saddens me a bit, I had kind of hoped to have few more days to go cross country skiing in, but I guess the time for that is up. 

Today it was a mixture of rain and snow (snain? ;-)) pouring down from above. I have been safely inside, just relaxing in bed and around the house. You might think this sounds good, right? It's not. I should've spent the day writing my biotechnical rapport for Tuesday, but did I ever actually get to do it? No. I feel quite ashamed to be honest, and I just know that tomorrow is going to be hell! Ugh. School from 8.15am to 3.35pm, and then a massive rapport. Sigh.. That is what you get from procrastination, so don't do it!

With the snow melting away again, I don't really know how the future of me driving to school on my scooter looks like. Yes, I did crash, quite hard, but that isn't going to scare me off! As soon as the roads are clear to drive on, I will be back in the saddle of my beloved scooter! Please note that I live a place where the roads are not cleared, and therefor the snow turns the roads into deathtraps for anyone on a two wheeled transportation device.

Ugh, I guess I can get a little started on the giant rapport that is threatening to destroy me, well done Kris, very well done indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment