Total page showings

Thursday, December 13, 2012

What, what, what?! SAY WHAT?

Hi guys!

I just checked in on my blog because i have a canceled class right now, and i saw that I had frikkin' 50 pageshowings yesterday! SAY WHAT?! I have no ideas what to say to this, it's really weird, specially since this was only supposed to be a place to freak out and to get some air for my frustrations! 


Haha, I am really semi freaking out here! Like wuuuuut!? :D Watch that video! From about 0:05 - that was my exact reaction! ;)

I really think I have to do some of my homework, I have no time to do it today after school, I am going to the fitness center (yeah, that's right - more fitness, less fatness!) and then when I get home from that I am going to be really tiiiired, so I'm guessing I am going straight to bed!! So, better make some homework now, it's for tomorrow, and I haven't even started..

Bye! - Less fatniss, more fitness!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment