Total page showings

Sunday, December 16, 2012

This is becoming a habbit..

Hey guys!

I've noticed that the last three posts I've made, are made in the evening, when I am really supposed to sleep! And to top it of, it is from my mobile, so I can't even layout this shit!!

Anyway, these times of the days have been the only ones, where I have had time. That sucks - I know, but it better than nothing, right? Gaaah, wat am I even doing? What am I even writing, haha!? ;) Well... What to write..?

Okay how about this? I think I might be falling for this guy, who I should not be falling for, and who I promised myself I wouldn't fall for... So well, that is shit! Haha, and there is nothing I can do about it. It is not as if something bad were to happen if I liked him or anything. It's just that he is more or less a skank, and I had promised myself not to fall! So, fuck me and my mental health then..

Bye guys! - Tze poodlings are disappearing!! D:
-K


No comments:

Post a Comment