Total page showings

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas thingey stuff

Hi guys!

Today my mother woke me up about 11am, and from there on it was just busy! We had to bake some cakes, set the table and cook a lot of food before Helene, Sara, Julian (their brother) and their parents came for lunch/dinner thing. We have practically been eating the entire day, but with pauses, we are not total pigs! ;)

I have personally been having a lot of fun, and I am sure they had too! We also gave each other our presents for Christmas - we do that every year! I gave them a movie they wanted, and some special herbalish black tea (and special beers for Julian), while I got two sets of star earrings and an Ed Sheeran cd (wuhuuuuuu!!!) and Julian gave me a book he think I would like. The book is in English (English is not my native language), so it is hopefully going to be fun to read!

I will go to bed soon, I am actually laying in it right now with my toothbrush in my mouth, and will hopefully get to sleep in! I.am not counting.on it though, my father and I have to go get a tree for Christmas tomorrow, so we get a good one, and knowing my father well - it is going to be an early start ;)

Bye guys! - I love presents :3
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment