Total page showings

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chemicals and juice

Hi guys!

Right now I am laying in bed, and feeling like shit - and looking even worse.. The reason for this is a combination of three things: A morning run on a stomach with nothing but chemicals in it. Yes, this sounds stupid, and I can assure you guys that it is as well!

My mother and I had decided to go for a morning run, since there was no opportunity to do so at other times at the day. I didn't want to eat anything because  know I get sideburns from practically just swallowing my own spit, so I was hitting out the door to fetch my shoes, but my mother insisted that I should take a glass of juice and my pills. I take quite a lot of pills due to my precious sickness - so it was quite a mouthful!

Anyway - we went out running, and of course I got sideburns almost instantly, and I felt a hint of nausea. Another weird thing was that it felt like I had a sort of filter that prevented me from breathing correctly, that was mostly just due to my incredibly bad shape though.. But I made it home, walking about 2/5 of the way - shame on me.

When I was home, I had to fight my gag reflexes several times, and I felt dizzy and just overall really uncomfortable. When my father heard that he went on with a rant (no angry though, just ranting) about how you should never take just pills and some fluids without any other kind of food. He said it was obvious that I felt sick, the only thing in my stomach was chemicals and juice. I went to bed then, and felt really ill. It is/was nothing dangerous, but I felt bad!

My parents then got me to eat two eggs for breakfast, and I feel a tad better. Laying down and writing apparently helps, hehe ;-) I am going to see The Hobbit in 3D with Helene and Sara today, so I better be fit for fight by 2PM!

Bye guys! - Chemicals and juice is a bad combination!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment