Total page showings

Monday, December 3, 2012

Faithful poodlings ;)

Hey poodles! :*

Even though I haven't been posting anything the entire weekend (due to being on a mini-trip), you guys are still checking in on my blog and the last couple of days you have still been checking up on here - thaaaank you! 

I will post something a little bit more, you know, not so much random blabbering (i hope) but I have a physics report till tomorrow, so I have to make that one before anything. School is important! And also because my teacher have to give us grades for the first semester after this one, and I really really want a good, or at least medium grade, because I'm really keen on getting good enough grades! :-)

Well, it looks like this post is going to be a little bit more that just a few lines of thanking you for "staying faithful" (or what ever) to this blog ;-)


Bye guys! - PHYSICS! 
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment