Total page showings

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Busy busy busy busy, poophead

Hi guys!

Well, ain't I a poophead? Promising you to post something, and then don't? Yeah, I am! Yesterday I had to do some homework, and that just took a freak load of time. Physics rapports, seriously, burn in hell! I really like the subject physics, but the homework? Ugh! Haha, that is kind of how I feel about every damn subject here in highschool, or you know, at any point! ;-)

Friday I picked a studyline, but we don't know anything about which classes we are in, or if our studylines will even be created, but I've chosen a pretty big one (innuendo!!), so I am pretty sure that this one will be created! I really hope so, otherwise I have to choose all over again! :-)

Right now I'm having German, but I am not really paying attention - to be honest. Not going to lie, this is really boring, and our teacher is going total nazi on us and being quite a pain in the buttox! Really, I don't like him.. I JUST DON'T!!!! Seriously, me no likey!! 

Anyway, it's LUNCHTIIIIIME! 

Bye! - MUNCH!! 
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment