Total page showings

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holidays and smelly uncles..

Hi guys!

So, it is the 25th of December where I live, 11:25PM. I hope you have all had some great days with your families and/or loved ones! I spent my Christmas with my parents, and I really enjoyed the quiet- and calmness of just being the three of us! We went to church, and even though we walked there about three quarters before the service would start, the church was already packed! We found some seats, and I enjoyed it very much!

So, what have you guys been up to these days? And what are you going to spend these holidays doing? Since my grandmother and uncle didn't make it up here to celebrate Christmas with us (due to the blizzard!) we are going down to them tomorrow to have lunch, and my sister, er boyfriend and their baby will be there too - I am so exited! :-)

I must admit though..  The thought of spending the majority of a day with those old scarecrow are a bit repulsive. Not because I don't love them - I love my grandmother! Buuuut, my uncle.. He is one of those people who showers like, once or twice a week - ew, ew, ew!! He is really smelly, and he is one of those people who likes to hug, for way to long time - to the limit where it gets awkward, and you just stand there like "Okay, please let go now!"
I am not the only one who has these relatives - right?!

Bye guys! - I should post stuff more often!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment