Total page showings

Monday, December 17, 2012

Nearing the thousands!

Hi guys!

Soooo, the page showings are nearing the big one thousand! This is just crazy.. Really, how the firetruck did this happen? I thank you guys a lot, this is crazy! :-) I make no profit what so ever on this blog, but I am still grateful that you guys actually take some time of your day to read my blabbering on this blog :-)!


I've been watching Jersey Shore for about 15 minutes now, and I just. Can't. Wat. Mindfuck. WAT?! Haha, seriously - I can do nothing but laugh at this show, I find it hilarious! These guys are just. I don't even know.. But it is entertaining, gotta give them that!

I am going to bed know, I am totally smashed, ugh!

This is short, sorry ;-)

NOTE: Should I be something crazy when I get 1000 views? Suggest something! ;-) 

Bye guys! - Sleep, come to meeee!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment