Total page showings

Thursday, December 27, 2012

New layout! (and cutting the power)

Hi guys!

How do you find the thew layout?  I thought I would make it a little more winter-ish, and I quite like it myself! :-) Also, I am changing the type to Arial, then I am over the hurdle of having to edit the posts I've made from my phone, and I just like this new layout thingey better! :-)

About 5 minutes ago I cut the power to half the house.. Not on purpose of course - but I am just that accidental! I swear to the Potatoskank, I am dangerous to be around!
Massive facepalm for you right there..
The reason for this loss of power in all my chargers fault! Or the boys from my previous class, I don't know.. The point is that my charger had been broken, so some of the cobber cables apparently were exposed, and then it was just a matter of time before it would make a tiny explosion thing, and now was just the time!

So I heard a strange noise, saw some sparks from my floor, and half the house went out of power.. Wooops! As I told you, I am just that good, hahaha!! :-) The power is back on now, I got my father to deal with the power cabinet - aaaand then I recived a lecture on how much I could have DIED, and never to use cables like that. Because I totally knew it was broken -_-

Bye guys! - Keep safe though, watch out! ;-)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment