Total page showings

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Birthday boy

Hi guys!
Right now I am on my way, with my parents, to my older brothers "birthday brunch". Oh yeah, we love to brunch in our family, I don't really know why.. Doesn't bother me though, it's yummy as fak! ;-)

My brother turns 31 today (oooold man!), and that makes him 15 years older than me. I feel so little and unimportant at times like these, haha! ;-)

I am writing from my phone right now, so I can't see the exact number of visitors from yesterday, but it is over 40, and as I can see, quite close to 50. This is freaking impressive guys, thank you all! ;-)

NOTE: Just checked up on it, it's 46, thanks! 

I will go now, stop my ramblings and leave you alone, hehe ;-)


Bye guys! - I feel pride shining from within me!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment