Total page showings

Friday, December 7, 2012

ANSWER ME PEASANTS!

Hi poodlings!

Do you know the feeling of chatting with a person, and then at some point they just stop replying? Yeah, well - I DO! I have the feeling of just sitting there like, "I can see you are online.. so why dafuq won't you answer me? O.o". It's just so fucking frustrating! This is not a post of just being a whiny bitch, but seriously..

Right now, I am chatting with a dude, and I asked him a question, and now he is just not answering. Me gerd. It annoys me, just sitting here. You could at least say that you are too busy to chat or something, seriously! 

Whenever people in general don't answer me on chats on facebook or on the phone I sit there and in my head I go: "ANSWER ME PEASANT!". Hehe! I actually once called one of my friends, because she wasn't answering my texts, so I called her up and asked her if she could please reply, and hung - hehehe ;-)

Well, I am freaking cray, cray - you should know by now!

Bye guys! - Peasants <3
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment