Total page showings

Monday, December 10, 2012

Fuck dresscodes!



Hi guys!

This is not going to be a long one, 'cauce I don't have the time ;) Today I am wearing sweatpants, fuck the unwritten rules! Really - here at my high school (or in general..) there's these unwritten rules of what kind of clothes you have to wear, and I feel really sick of these! I feel them pressed down over me, like a giant claustrophobic hat!

So today - I AM WEARING SWEATPANTS! Both because it's like my own little rebellion, and because today is very much of sitting down and listening, we have 4x95 minutes blocks in school today, and in 3 of them we are watching movies, it is in English and German class! So with a lot of sitting down, having to feel comfortable - I decided that today, I would wear comfy sweatpants, and fuck yes - it is amazing!
Baggy heavenly pants!
People have been commenting on my pants, stating how comfortable they must be, and it really is! I enjoy wearing these pants 100%! I should have done this before haha! ;) I will recommend you all to try this, wear a giant sweater or some comfy sweatpants! Fuck these informal dresscodes! Wear comfy clothes!! Let's start a revolution!Yuuus!

Hehehe! I am rambling you guys, don't mind me ;) 

Bye guys! - Wear comfy clothes! We can do this!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment