Total page showings

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day off

Hi guys!

Today I haven't had any classes, so after yesterdays Christmas cafe at my high school, I crashed at Helene's house and have spent most of my day there. In the weekend I went outside with no jacket on, which has now resulted in me having a semi-cold, and a sore throat. Nothing I can't handle but I am cursing the past me, for not wearing a jacket!

Sooo (to get back on track), today I slept in 'till about noon, which I really needed! I haven't really gotten much sleep the last few days! Other than that, I watched yesterdays Christmas calender with Helene, we did some homework, and just hung around the house.

I should have been to Aarhus with some of the girls from my class, but due to the cold, my mother told me to stay home, and drink some tea under the blankets. So that is what I've done! I am home right now, and just waiting for my parents to come home. Even though I've slept  about 12-13 hours last night, I feel extremely sleepy right now, so I think I'm turning in early ;-)

Bye  guys! - Sleepy Kris is sleepy !
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment