Total page showings

Friday, December 28, 2012

Proper sound, thank you!

Hi guys!

So, my brother (not yesterdays birthday-boy, the even older one) finally pulled himself together to move his ass out here, and cut me a shelf. That sounds silly.. Well, the shelf is for my new soundsystem, the I got start December as a early Christmas present and congratulation on choice of study line.

It includes a CD-player, a sub woofer and two speakers. We just set it up, and I am blasting music right now - THIS SOUND IS AMAZING!!! Especially contra how it previous sounded. I had a crap CD player with literally scratting sound - and no bass whatsoever! This has changed, I am blasting away with the loudest bass you can imagine! ;-)

Part of the new soundsystem
I am having my own little party here, sitting at my desk, dancing in my chair - haha! ;-) I am really happy about this, I cannot believe I have ever lived without it! And the shelf is kind of creating another "space" for stuff and.. well, stuff ;-) Right now I am listening to a female rapper called Natasja, and she is just amazing, her lyrics are meaningful and her music carry the Caribbean tones - I love it!

Bye guys! - Bass power is underestimated
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment