Total page showings

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ooops, I did it again! -.-

Well, well, well..!

I did it again! I locked myself out - yes, I do feel extremely smart! I really thought it would be a onetime thing, but apparently I won't learn of my mistakes.. 

The reason I keep forgetting my keys is because my parents are home in the morning, and then for some reason I forget my keys! Whenever I have to catch the bus or when I get picked up, I stress out and semi-panic in the last seconds, and sprint around like a chicken! Aaaaaaand then I forget my keys. It sucks!

Haha, and on top of that I left my phone at home as well. Everything just went freaking fantastic, forgetting my keys AND my phone, hurray! But thank got for neighbors with spare keys! I considered walking across town to my friend to crash at her place, but then I saw my neighbors were home, and I bolted over there like shot out of a freaking canon! 

And they had a key, and I got myself in, just to see my bloody keys laying right there, on the table laughing at my face! My freezing ass was extremely happy, and so was I hehe ;-)

Bye poodlings! - Remember your f'in keys miss!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment