Total page showings

Sunday, December 23, 2012

A knotted heart

Hi guys!

You would not believe how much it is snowing right now! It is incredible, I can barely see the back of out garden, that's how much! I really want it to become a white Christmas, but this is just cray-cray! The wind is from 20 meters/second and up - I am telling you this is madness (no, not Sparta..)! ;-)


But anyway, while I am trapped in here I knotted a heart! I found a picture of it on tze webzz, and just made it as good as possible - hope you like it :-) It is weird to make, but I am actually quite pleased with it! There really isn't much you can write about a freaking knotted heart, but you know.. I don't know.. 

This is the picture I used :-)
Last night I had some family over to a pre-Christmas thing, since my brothers and sister (plus girlfriends and boyfriend) are celebrating Christmas at their mother's place. They are my half-siblings on my fathers side, if I haven't told you already :-) My grandmother and my fathers older brother was here as well, since they aren't coming the 24th. I got two DVD's, a comedy-show and The Matrix collection (which was the last in the whole freaking country!!) and Bruno Mars' newest album -yay!

I will make a video today (hopefully), and upload it to the tube, so I might make another post toady!

Bye guys! - The blizzard is a hazard! 
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment