Total page showings

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 6

A picture of a person I'd love to trade places with for a day.


The ultimate queen of derp; Jennifer Lawrence! I would love to switch places with her, and of numerous reasons!

1) She's an actor.
I've always wanted to be an actor, and I just admire Jen so, so much! She is a great actor, and have been in a lot of great movies, for an example X-men and The Hunger Games, where she plays the lead role of Katniss Everdeen :-)


2) She is just perfect.
Well, she seems to be! She is not a size 0, but she seems perfectly happy with her body, I really wish I was like that! :-) She seems so confident, and despite her being freaking famous she is all down to Earth - I love that! Ugh, Jen is just so cool and "normal" during interviews and I love watching them. And it is not for nothing she is the queen of derp! ;-)

I would love to list more reasons, but it's kind of late because I have to get early up in the morning, so this is sadly it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment